Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Court date soon

Well, I have proffered several possible resolutions to the siutation that my children's mother and I are in. So far there is no word back from her. Our court date is set for next Tuesday, April 4th at 9:45 a.m. and I will be the primary caregiver for our children over the next 4 days. So, I assume that we will not be negotiating prior to the court date. Its a shame that this has occurred - a shame on so many levels. Because she refuses to negotiate anything with me directly, we will pay the "court time" fees for hour(get the pun?) attorneys which will be far more expensive. It's a shame because I would gladly forget all past offenses so that we could co-parent our children together. A shame that she cannot be mature enough to negotiate matters with me directly and avoid all of this legal business involving attorneys, court dates, threats, etc. I can't begin to explain the sense of frustration I feel when I know down deep in my gut that all of this is based solely on one thing and one thing only...revenge. This nice, "Christian" woman is hell-bent to see me miserable. So,everytime I start climbing out of the hole she dug for me, she throws more dirt on top.....I will post again when my court date is over or sooner if her she responds to my (>1 week old)offers. I may be in jail this time next week. Depends on what happens in court and the days that lead up to it the court date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home